Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Etsy ad campaign

I have decided to try some advertising for my Etsy shop. I would really love to sell more work and reach out to a bigger audience. I am trying a new thing, blog ads. I thought I would give it whirl.


This ad will be on the Dainty Squid blog next month. I wanted an ad that was whimsical much like the blog and the other ads. I really like the look and feel of this blog


This ad will be on the Seabird Blog. I found this blog through Windshield Diaries and was intrigued.


And this last ad will be on the fun blog Windshield Diaries. I have recently discovered this blog and was able to reserve a bigger sponsor space. I am very excited.

I will report back to let you know if it all worked out. I hope February will be fruitful! Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment