Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spring Rock Travel Business Cards





These are the first round of business card ideas. I put in a place holder for a tagline. It will be the choice of the business owner on a tagline or not. But, I wanted her to see what it would look like. Earlier, I had a post on the designs submitted to the client.

She choose the pink suitcase with the company name in the suitcase. It is cute and kind of sweet. The text and placement of the text may change. I will keep you posted on what she chooses.

I also, thought to give her an option of the logo on the front and her name and information on the back for a two sided card (bottom two cards)

My client books mostly travel for Disney and the Caribbean but also, Europe. She likes tropical and pastel colors. She wanted to have a slightly tropical feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment