Monday, September 27, 2010

Designed Announcement, Constant Contact


This was my design for a Constant Contact announcement. I designed this for a my client, Altieri Events, a local event company. The client wanted to announce a new employee and social event planner, Melinda Home. They have planned to send a direct mailer and the an dedicated e-mail.

Constant contact is a bit clunky but, I quickly got the hang of it. I wanted to pick out a layout that would be easy for the client to do themselves. The good thing about Constant Contact is the templates for the e-mails can be customized to your needs. You can also change the fonts and colors to look more elegant or more business like. I am glad I signed up for this e-mail service. It is another service I can provide for my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment