Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Musical Flyers

I have designed this flyer for the Committee Arts at the Endicott Estate. I have joined the Dedham Junior Woman's Club last year. They do lots of great charitable work and contribute to the community. We are hosting a series of concerts this summer. We go from Children's music to Irish to swing. It should be a fun series. After I post this, I am off to take them to to businesses and hopefully they will post these posters. I picked a nice yellow to print them on to attract attention.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry. We are an internationally read group commenting on economics and political issues. I would like to discuss terms for a logo for the website and an avatar size complementary logo for communications and internet publications, at least at first. You have my e-mail.

    Best,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete